Series Updates for Kindle Books on Amazon.com
• Series Title: Your Series Title in KDP should be the name of the series. By ensuring that all books in a series have the exact same value for “Series Title”, you will improve discoverability of your books.
• Volume: Enter only a numerical value (eg: 1, 2, 3; not “Book 5” or “Book V”)For example, if your book is called “The World” and is the second book within your “Science Facts” book series, your information would be as follows:• Book title: The World
• Series title: Science Facts
• Volume: 2
The title for this book will show up as “The World (Science Facts Book 2)”.
Please update the series information for your books listed above by April 14th to ensure your series books will surface appropriately in the Kindle Store once we’ve made our updates. Also, please review any other series books you’ve published to ensure they follow the same standards noted above.
To update your book information:
1. On your bookshelf, in the “Other Book Actions” columns next to the title you’re updating, click “Edit book details”.
2. Enter changes to your series information under “Step 1. Enter Your Book Details”.
3. Click “Save and Continue,” then click “Save and Publish”. Your book will be reviewed and republished with your new series information within 24 hours.
Thank you for your attention to this. For more information, read more in help: https://kdp.amazon.com/help?
Kindle Direct Publishing Team
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Trackback from your site.